Friday 9 December 2011

The Future

My current priorities for the radio include getting enough listeners; without any listeners, all this work will have gone to waste. However, I am going to continue to work on the radio no matter what.
The plans I have at the moment include:
  •          Finalized Logo
  •          Blog/Website Redesign
  •          Creating a Jingle
Music-wise, my targets are to:
  •  Expand the music library
  •  Get on more internet radio hosting sites
  •  Finalize songs that are broadcasting
As many of the popular radios have very specific target audiences, but as Just Another Radio is unique for it variety of music, I am unsure whether to limit the genres on it. So, as a consequence of this, I reopened the Favourite genre Poll for you to vote for you favourite genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment